Pages

Mittwoch, 6. November 2013

Hello there!

Now it is official: I am starting my own costume blog. After reading so many costumer journals I decided to finally join the party.
Since I'm an absolute blog beginner I will need some time to get it pretty and neat.

From now on I will start sharing my sewing peojects and some of my past works. I have been sewing for about 10 years now, but I am fairly new in sewing historical garments.
My favorite period is the 19th century but I am eager to expand my wardrobe further to the past and slightly into the future.

Please do excuse any misspelling and grammer mistakes, since I am not a native english speaker and writer...

As a start: I have decided to join in the Historical Sew Fortnightly.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

fashion plate